Sunday, March 22, 2009

Breaks

So as everyone has now noticed, I have been on a blogging break. My only excuse has been complete blogging burnout. I have just needed a hiatus from the blog and also some time away from the computer for the most part. However, it has meant a lot to me to hear how much my family and friends have missed it. I am now (I think) ready to jump back into regular blogging. So hopefully the blogging break is over!

On to another break! We had our spring break from school last week and chose to spend it visiting family and friends in Ktown. I packed the kids up and headed to Knoxville last Sunday and came back yesterday. KJ joined us on Wed. there for a needed break from work. During our time in Knoxville, we got to go to the zoo, visit friends and family, and enjoy a sweet birthday party! KJ and I even got to enjoy a date night to his favorite restaurant called Trailhead which is up in Townsend. Below you will find my pictures from the week. Hope you enjoy! I already miss everyone and wish we could have seen even more friends!

Tuesday's Zoo Trip with Friends:


Checking out the rhinos.


Enjoying the petting zoo which completely grosses me out and makes me nervous!

HJ and Miss M posing with the zoo Beaver.

Watching the elephants!





Sweet, sweet kids!

Friends since they were 3 months old! You wouldn't know they haven't seen each other in months!


Thursday's Dinner and Smore's Roast with Sweet Friends!


I can't get over how much this little girl looks like her Momma! I love her eyes!

These balls are meant to be jumped on while you are sitting on them. However, two almost 6 year old boys grow tired really quick of playing with them they way they are meant to be played with!

Playing on the slide.

HJ roasting his marshmallow.

Blowing out his marshmallow fire.


Enjoying their yummy smores.

I can't decide if I like this picture better in color or b&w.

On Friday we enjoyed breakfast with our beloved Grammy and Grampy! She makes KJ's favorite breakfasts.


Friday evening we had a lot of fun celebrating a birthday with friends at an inflatable play place. The kids had a blast and completely wore themselves out. We enjoyed catching up with more friends!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you all had such a busy week! we had so much fun hanging out!

hey can you send me the rest of the pics you took???

Joy said...

Glad that you are back to blogging!!! It looks like you guys had a great week!!! Sorry that we missed you! I love the picture with the kids and Grammy and Grampy...in particular I love the way that HJ is looking at Grampy! So sweet! I hope that you guys have a great week getting back into the swing of things!