Monday, July 14, 2008

Cookies!

Recently, I have made a couple really good cookies that I thought I would share about! The first is the Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie! These came from the blog, Picky Palate, and they are wonderful! The only thing is that next time I won't crush the oreos up so much. These are a definite keeper as the kids and hubby loved them!



The next wonderful cookie is the Lemon Gem. One of my favorite cookies are the lemon cookies from Ham and Goody's in Knoxville. They are so good! I am always looking for a recipe that would be similar so I tried these. These aren't the Ham and Goody's cookies but they are still outstanding. They melt in your mouth and are heavenly! They take a little time to make but are definitely worth it! Mine aren't as cute as Stephanie's at Stephanie's Kitchen, where I got the recipe, but were not bad for my first try. I made them with red, white, and blue sprinkles for the 4th of July. I overcooked mine just a bit but I will definitely be making these babies again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! what i wouldn't give to be a member of your household lately! :)